Designed to provide investors with a comprehensive and objective assessment of a project's sustainability and impact dimensions.
The system evaluates assets based on the following Key Categories:
- 1.Alignment to Impact Investment: This parameter assesses how closely the asset aligns with the principles and goals of impact investing, which aims to generate positive social and environmental impact alongside financial returns.
- 2.Impact (Positive): This parameter measures the positive impact that the asset is expected to generate in areas such as environmental sustainability, social justice, and economic development.
- 3.Impact (Negative): This parameter measures the potential negative impact that the asset may have in areas such as environmental degradation, social inequality, and economic disruption.
- 4.Organization: This parameter evaluates the governance and management structure of the organization behind the asset, including factors such as transparency, accountability, and expertise.
- 5.Strategy: This parameter evaluates the overall strategy and vision of the organization, including factors such as scalability, innovation, and adaptability.
- 6.Risks: This parameter assesses the potential risks associated with the asset, including financial, regulatory, and operational risks.
- 7.Technology: This parameter evaluates the underlying technology of the asset, including factors such as security, scalability, and interoperability.