Comment on page
Alignment to Impact Investment
Assesses how closely the asset aligns with the principles and goals of impact investing.
- Does it create a positive social or environmental impact? This category assesses whether the asset is expected to generate positive impact in areas such as environmental sustainability, social justice, and economic development.
- Is the impact measurable? This category assesses whether the impact of the asset can be quantitatively measured and tracked over time.
- Does it create financial returns? This category assesses whether the asset is expected to generate financial returns in addition to its social and environmental impact.
- Is there a clear intentionality to create impact? This category assesses whether the organization behind the asset has a clear and explicit intention to create impact and if the organization is able to demonstrate it.
- Does the organization use evidence and impact data in investment design? This categoryassesses whether the organization uses evidence-based research and impact data to design and monitor their investments.
- Is the impact performance managed? This category assesses whether the organization has a specific impact management system in place to track and report on the impact of their investments.
- Does the organization contribute to the growth of impact investing in general? This qcategory assesses whether the organization supports the growth and development of the impact investing ecosystem through activities such as education, research, and collaboration.
Based on the answers to these questions, the asset is assigned a score for the Alignment to Impact Investment parameter, which reflects its level of alignment with the principles and goals of impact investing.