Comment on page
Evaluates the governance and management structure of the organization behind the asset, including factors such as transparency, accountability, and expertise.
- Legality of the entity: This category assesses whether the organization is legally registered and operating in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Parent Organization: This category assesses whether the organization is a subsidiary of another organization and if so, the reputation of the parent organization is considered.
- Experience (No of years in industry): This category assesses the organization's level of experience in the industry, specifically, the number of years it has been in operation.
- Leadership – Observation: This category assesses the leadership of the organization, including factors such as qualifications, track record, and reputation.
- Founding team's wallets: This category assesses whether the founding team has a significant holding of the tokens, indicating alignment of interests with token holders.
- Transactions/ # Token Holders: This category assesses the level of transactions and number of token holders of the asset, indicating the level of interest and liquidity of the asset.
- Red Flags in Social Media/News Sites: This category assesses whether there are any negative reports or red flags about the organization in social media or news sites.
- Awards & Endorsements: This category assesses whether the organization has received any awards or endorsements from reputable organizations or individuals.
- Supporter/ Member of: This category assesses whether the organization is a supporter or member of any reputable organizations such as Crypto Climate Accord and Blockchain4good, indicating alignment with industry standards and best practices.
Based on the answers to these categories, the asset is assigned a score for the Organization parameter, which reflects the overall quality and trustworthiness of the organization behind the asset. This score takes into account factors such as transparency, accountability, and expertise, as well as any red flags or positive endorsements. A higher score indicates a well-established and reputable organization, while a lower score may indicate potential governance or management issues.