Comment on page
SDG # 8 - Economic Growth
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- 8.1: Proportion of the employed population reporting having sufficient access to decent work
- This indicator measures the proportion of employed people who have access to decent work opportunities, such as those that provide adequate income, security, and benefits.
- 8.2: Unemployment rate
- This indicator measures the percentage of the labor force that is currently without work but seeking employment.
- 8.3: Proportion of youth not in education, employment or training (NEET)
- This indicator measures the proportion of young people (ages 15-24) who are neither in education, employment, nor training.
- 8.4: Proportion of informal employment in non-agricultural employment
- This indicator measures the proportion of workers in non-agricultural employment who are employed in informal jobs, which are often low-paying and lack job security and benefits.
- 8.5: Proportion of wage and salaried workers, by sex, with written contracts and access to social protection
- This indicator measures the proportion of wage and salaried workers, by gender, who have written contracts and access to social protection programs, such as health insurance and retirement benefits.
- 8.6: Proportion of enterprises with an internet connection
- This indicator measures the proportion of businesses with access to the internet, which can increase their competitiveness and access to information and markets.
- 8.7: Proportion of small-scale industrial or artisanal enterprises owned by women
- This indicator measures the proportion of small-scale industrial or artisanal businesses that are owned by women, which can help increase their economic empowerment.
- 8.8: Proportion of total adult population with secure, conclusive documentation of citizenship/existing nationality
- This indicator measures the proportion of the adult population who have secure and conclusive documentation of their citizenship or nationality, which is important for accessing rights and services.
- 8.9: Proportion of the population living in poverty in all its dimensions according to national definitions
- This indicator measures the proportion of the population living in poverty, taking into account multiple dimensions, such as income, access to resources, and living conditions.
- 8.10: Strengthen the capacity of domestic financial institutions to encourage and expand access to banking, insurance and financial services for all